Welcome to Beacon Pet Hospital, we are a full service small animal hospital. We are committed to providing the highest quality in medical and surgical care to our patients with dedication, compassion and respect towards the owners and their beloved family member. We communicate options, while respecting the decisions of our clients and helping them provide their pets the best health care possible.
- Dedicating extensive time for the appointments to provide our patients with a comprehensive exam and to discuss our clients’ concerns.
- Promoting the principles of honesty, respect, friendliness, trust and teamwork in our practice.
- Taking the time to educate our clients to ensure they are able to make an informed decision for the best interest of their beloved pets.
- Ensuring our practice is a state-of-the-art facility with up-to-date technology and treatment protocols.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Setting standards for our practice to provide the best possible and most appropriate veterinary care.
- Being professional in our appearance and behaviour.
- Exceeding our clients’ expectations.
If you are a personable and ambitious individual with excellent communication skills and are naturally willing to support us meet the above values, we would like to meet with you! We are always glad to accept resumes from enthusiastic, hard working, dependable, team oriented people who wish to join our team of veterinary health care professionals.
Here is the opportunity to work in friendly, supportive environment and use your skills to the fullest potential!
Do you want a role where you can truly make an impact in the pet medical care? From anaesthesia monitoring to canine reproduction and puppies medical care, this position offers you the opportunity to express your passion for pet medical care in a friendly and steady paced environment. We are looking to grow and strengthen our team by adding at least one full time Registered Veterinary Technologist.
Your qualifications to be successful:
- RVT or eligible to register.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in working with team and clients.
- Strong technical skills.
- Comprehensive compensation packages
- Continuing education benefits and professional dues.
- Generous personal pet care discounts.
Education: Diploma from a Veterinary Technician Program.
If you’re looking for a long-term position to really grow & thrive in a friendly and supportive environment, please email your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at the front desk.