Welcome to Beacon Pet Hospital, we are a full service small animal hospital. We are committed to providing the highest quality in medical and surgical care to our patients with dedication, compassion and respect towards the owners and their beloved family member. We communicate options, while respecting the decisions of our clients and helping them provide their pets the best health care possible.
- Dedicating extensive time for the appointments to provide our patients with a comprehensive exam and to discuss our clients’ concerns.
- Promoting the principles of honesty, respect, friendliness, trust and teamwork in our practice.
- Taking the time to educate our clients to ensure they are able to make an informed decision for the best interest of their beloved pets.
- Ensuring our practice is a state-of-the-art facility with up-to-date technology and treatment protocols.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Setting standards for our practice to provide the best possible and most appropriate veterinary care.
- Being professional in our appearance and behaviour.
- Exceeding our clients’ expectations.
If you are a personable and ambitious individual with excellent communication skills and are naturally willing to support us meet the above values, we would like to meet with you! We are always glad to accept resumes from enthusiastic, hard working, dependable, team oriented people who wish to join our team of veterinary health care professionals.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Veterinary Technician to join our dynamic and progressive small animal practice. This position would be a perfect fit for an energetic individual who is looking for a friendly environment and a secure career in the field of veterinary medicine.
Skills: We are looking for a highly motivated, confident, positive and experienced individual with initiative and great interpersonal skills.
Experience: Minimum one-year experience as a Veterinary Technician. Avimark experience is an asset but not necessary for the right individual.
Education: Diploma from a Veterinary Technician Program.
Job duties: The job requires strong computer skills and entails various operations tasks with focus on assisting the doctors:
- Laboratory procedures, radiology, medical procedures, pharmacy;
- Client communication, inventory;
- Daily treatment of hospitalized patients, rehabilitation;
- Assisting in the surgery room;
- Maintenance of the OSHA and Hazardous Materials programs.
Salary and benefits: Competitive wages commensurate with the experience. The chosen candidate will also be provided a variety of benefits after a probationary period.
Contact: Send your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at the front desk.